The Player Data Sync Webhook API is utilized to synchronize the player's data in the web store.
The response from this webhook is quite similar to the authentication webhook response, but it also includes additional information regarding the web store's offers.
This webhook is optional. When enabled, the web store will establish communication with the publisher's webhook under the following conditions:
- When a player logs in.
- When a player makes a purchase.
- When 15 minutes have elapsed since the player's last synchronization.
The webhook provides the web store with the following information:
- The player's name.
- The offers to be displayed to the player, along with their products contents.
- The player's in-game balance.
- The recommended offers to focus on in the web store.